Birrificio Angelo Poretti January Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
This promotion is operated by Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company Limited (company number 00078439) with registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the Promoter).
The Promoter has appointed Omne Agency Limited (company number 04234287) with its registered office at 6 Doolittle Yard, Ampthill, Bedford, England, MK45 2NW (Agency) to administer this promotion on its behalf and to develop, operate and administer the microsite used to enter this promotion.
How will your personal data be used?
- The personal data that you provide in connection with this promotion will be used for the purposes of administering the promotion, verifying eligibility of entrants, selecting and contacting the representative of the winning business and fulfilling the prize in accordance with the terms and conditions relating to the promotion below (“Terms and Conditions”).
- The Terms and Conditions are the legal basis for the processing of personal data in connection with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal data, your entry cannot be processed, you will not receive notification if the business you represent has won a prize, nor will it be possible to award the prize.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed or shared with any third party other than those who are engaged by the Promoter to administer the promotion and fulfil and deliver the prize.
- If the business you represent is unsuccessful in winning a prize, the Agency will delete your personal data promptly after the prize has been awarded and distributed. If the business you represent is the winner, your personal data will not be processed for any longer than is required for the party processing your data to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties. To find out more, you can contact the relevant party using the contact details set out at paragraph 6 below.
- In accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations, you are reminded that you may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition to treatment (including a right to require that your personal data is erased), your right to amend your data and right to ask to port (transfer) your data directly to another third party. Please note that if you wish to exercise your right to require that your personal data is erased, this will automatically remove your entry from the promotion and, if the business you represent is a winner will mean that you cannot receive or take up the prize on behalf of the business.
- If you believe that your personal data is not being treated in accordance with the law, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commission’s Officer (ICO) or other competent authority. You can find more details about the ICO at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions“) apply to the Birrificio Angelo Poretti January Giveaway promotion. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as you (and the business you represent) will be legally bound by them from the time that you enter the promotion.
If there is a conflict in these Terms and Conditions with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this promotion, these conditions will take precedence.
- This promotion is open only to UK businesses that were nominated for an award at the 2023 Scottish Italian Awards (Nominees) who have received from the Promoter a promotional email providing the necessary instructions for how to enter this promotion (Promotional Email), issued by the Promoter on or about 05th January 2024.
- By entering this promotion on behalf of a Nominee, any employee, officer or representative of a Nominee confirms that:
- they have the Nominee’s authority to enter this promotion on its behalf; and
- entry into this promotion is compliant with all applicable policies of the Nominee (including any anti-bribery policies) and that the Nominee is able to accept the prize should it be successful.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Nominees and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
Opening and closing dates
- The promotion starts on 05th January 2024 from the time that the Promotional Email is issued by the Promoter. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at 11:59pm on 19th January 2024 (the “Closing Date“).
How to Enter
- You will require internet access and an email address to enter this promotion.
- To enter this promotion, prior to the Closing Date, you must:
- click the link labelled ‘Enter Here’ on the Promotional Email to access the dedicated microsite for this promotion; and
- complete the online form displayed on the microsite by entering your first and last name, company name, email address and the Nominee’s postal address.
- All entries must be received by the Closing Date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
- Entries are limited to one per Nominee. Multiple entries received from or on behalf of the same Nominee will not be accepted.
- Any additional instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- There is one (1) prize package available to be won, consisting of 16 cases of 24 x 300ml bottles of Birrificio Angelo Poretti.
- The prize will be delivered to the address provided by the winning Nominee at the point of entry (or to such other business address of the winning Nominee as may be provided to the Promoter in writing) either in one shipment or split across three consecutive monthly shipments at the winner’s election. The prize may be redeemed by or on behalf of the winning Nominee only and may strictly be used only for resale at the winning Nominee’s licensed premises.
- Any expenses incurred by the winning Nominee in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize (including without limitation any tax liability arising from receipt of the prize) are the sole responsibility of the winning Nominee.
- The prize is non-transferable (save for in the normal course of the winning Nominee’s business) and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- The winning business will be the first entry drawn at random, from all eligible entries, by a computer process that produces verifiably random results on Friday 5th January 2024.
- The winning Nominee will be notified they have won within fourteen (14) days of the Closing Date by direct email to the address provided by the winning Nominee at the point of entry. Nominees are responsible for checking their email inbox (including any junk folders) after 5th January 2024.
- Entrants who have not won a prize will not be notified.
- In order to claim a prize, a representative of the winning Nominee must confirm the address to which the prize is to be delivered and state their preferred delivery schedule (as described at paragraph 13 above) within seven (7) days of the winning Nominee being notified that they have won the prize.
- The prize (or the first instalment of the prize as the case may be) will be dispatched to the winning Nominee by the Promoter’s logistics provider within 28 days of the winning Nominee claiming the prize.
- Upon request, the recipient must produce:
- proof of age to the delivery service provider to confirm they are aged 18 or over; and
- proof of their authority to accept the prize on behalf of the winning Nominee before the prize will be delivered.
- The prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion in any of the following events:
- delivery of the prize is declined or cannot be completed using reasonable efforts;
- satisfactory proof of age and/or authority is not provided to the delivery service provider upon request; or
- the winning Nominee otherwise cannot take up the prize or does not claim the prize within seven (7) days of notification from the Promoter that they have won.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winning Nominee to take up the prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by the Scottish Italian Awards and by entering this promotion you hereby release the Scottish Italian Awards from any liability in respect of this promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not the Scottish Italian Awards.
- If you need to amend the contact details you provided to enter the promotion or wish to withdraw your entry, please contact the Promoter in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To obtain the name and location of the winning business, please email email@example.com within three (3) months of the Closing Date.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winning Nominee or its representative(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prizeexcept where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for (a) any entries or winner notifications which are not received due to the use of incorrect or inaccurate entry information, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, or for any other reason; (b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the operation of the promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet and/or any website; or (e) any injury or damage to any person’s computer(s) or mobile device(s) which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the promotion or to download any materials in connection with the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, Nominees shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this promotion, each Nominee warrants that all information submitted about them is true, current and complete.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company Limited (Co Reg No 78439), Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT
Please drink responsibly.
Summary Terms and Conditions